GTW | Schedule | Registration | Venue
Snapshot: Register Now
2-1/2 day workshop: 7-9 Nov
Early Bird Pricing through 25 September
• $795, AAPG member;
• $845, Non-member
After 25 September
• $845, AAPG member;
• $895 Non-member
Advance registration deadline: 2 November
Onsite Registration: $1,000 AAPG member or non-member
Join us by being a Sponsorship Partner and enjoy the benefits of exposure at this event. Please contact Carol McGowen for a list of Sponsorship Opportunities.
Thank You to our Sponsors:
Deepwater Reservoirs – Subsalt Strategies
7-9 November 2010 | Veracruz, Mexico
Interdisciplinary presentations from Shell, ExxonMobil, BP, Chevron, Anadarko, Noble Energy, Apache and others will inform you about strategies leading to recent huge discoveries in the Gulf of Mexico, with analogies to global deepwater exploration and production.
Experienced practitioners and researchers will participate in lively discussions to share best practices in applying geology, geophysics, and engineering data to the challenges of deep water exploration, appraisal, development drilling, and integrated reservoir modeling. Sessions will include field-scale ideas, case studies of existing fields, exploration frontiers, emerging technologies for imaging/data acquisition in geologically complex areas, as well as deepwater portfolio management.
Mark your calendar and plan to attend for cutting edge science and valuable networking opportunities with Pemex and global IOC leaders.
Updated GTW Mexico Program Schedule NEW - 4 Pemex Papers!
Early bird discounted pricing ends September 25. Workshop registration limited to 120 to facilitate knowledge sharing, discussion and networking.
Room reservations are now being accepted at the Hotel Fiesta Americana Veracruz. Special rate pricing ends October 17.
- Alfredo Guzman, AAPG Vice President of Regions, Pemex (retired)
- Enrique Velasquez, AAPG Latin American Region President, Ecopetrol
- Victor Vega, AAPG Latin American Region Vice President, BP
- Miguel Ramirez, AAPG Latin American Region President Elect, ExxonMobil
- Victor Ramirez, AAPG Latin American Region Secretary/Treasurer, Ecopetrol
- Susan Smith Nash, AAPG Director of Education & Professional Development
- Carol Cain McGowen, AAPG Manager of U.S. Sections & International Regions
- Gene Narahara, Chevron
- Adan Ernesto Oviedo Perez, Pemex
- Jaime Buitrago, ExxonMobil
- Hermilo González de la Torre, Pemex
- Efraín Méndez Hernández, Pemex
- Fernando Sanchez Ferrer , Shell International EP
- Ulises Hernández Romano, Pemex
- Andres Zuzek , BP
Presenting Companies (Confirmed)
- Anadarko Petroleum
- Apache Corporation
- Bureau of Economic Geology
- Custer Resources
- Noble Energy
- Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS)
- Pemex Exploración y Producción
During the event
- Dynamic Interaction!
- Brief presentations
- Q&A – Audience to Presenters and Presenters to Audience
- Breakout Session: Discussions / IPOD analysis (Issues, Problems, Opportunities & Directions)
- Individual worksheet for personal use
- Discussion summary document
- Networking receptions
- AAPG Non-endorsement Policy
- The American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) does not endorse or recommend any products and services that may be cited, used or discussed in AAPG publications or in presentations at events associated with AAPG.