Ikatan Ahli Geologi Indonesia (IAGI)
IATMI (katan Ahli Teknik Perminyakan Indonesia)
Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA)
Support the Industry and promote your corporate image at the same time. Request more information from Mark Schneider, Rose & Associates or Adrienne Pereira, Programmes Manager, AAPG Asia Pacific-Singapore.
Tie in the SEAPEX Conference with our Bali GTW
This Asia-Pacific GTW has been postponed indefinitely.
‘Code-Cracking’ of Asia-Pacific’s Ultra-Low Permeability Reservoirs
15-16 April 2013 | Bali, Indonesia
- Jeff Aldrich, Dart Energy, Singapore
- Chandra Tiranda, Bukit Energy, Jakarta
AAPG’s second GTW in Indonesia will involve an Asia-Pacific focused conference on “Code-Cracking” of Ultra-Low Permeability Reservoirs. This two-day conference of invited papers, focuses the first day on the geology of the reservoirs (including basin wide to pore throat investigations) and the second day focuses on stimulation and completion practices.
With experience in North America now showing that it takes tens of wells per play with an investment of over $100MM before the proper techniques and sweet spots are determined it has made cooperation in the Asia Pacific imperative and this GTW is an excellent way to facilitate this. From China to Australia, from Indonesia to India, gas shales, shale oil, tight gas sands and heavy oil reservoirs are all being targeted for modern reservoir understanding and advanced production techniques. Join us in finding ways to accelerate the learning curve, understand the key geologic and technical barriers to commercial success, and ways companies are finding that are unique to these plays.
AAPG GTWs do not publish manuscripts or record the proceedings to encourage free dissemination of information and discussions.
- Joe Dumesnil, Halliburton, China
- Mark Schneider, Rose & Associates, Jakarta
- Bambang Istadi, PT Energi Mega Persada, Jakarta
- Jossy Inaray, Hess
- Yudie Iskandar, TOTAL Indonesia (IAGI Representative)
- Mohammad Syaiful, ETTI (IAGI Representative)
- Tri Nugroho, Talisman Indonesia
- Heri Suryanto, Bukit Energy Jakarta
- Susmono Soetrisno, Corelab Indonesia
- Eri Sistiana, Chevron Jakarta
- Mark Schneider, Rose & Associates.
Benefits of attending:
- Delegates are encouraged to bring their technical challenges for open discussion with global experts in the workshops
- Companies can expect their representatives to find innovative solutions that can lessen the time and cost to commerciality
- Establish communication and discussion networks to identify common issues and challenges across Asia
- Engage professionals across the industry and academia in identifying areas of research and development synergy
Who Should Attend?
Geoscientists, reservoir engineers, completion engineers and others who are actively involved in Asian ultra-low permeability reservoirs and can actively contribute to the group discussions. This workshop is being designed as a cooperative event to lessen the time and cost to bring these challenging reservoirs to commercial viability.
- AAPG Non-endorsement Policy
- The American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) does not endorse or recommend any products and services that may be cited, used or discussed in AAPG publications or in presentations at events associated with AAPG.