Themes for Abstract Submission
- Evaluating the prospectivity of fluid systems: lessons from the petroleum and geothermal industries.
- Modelling and measuring fluid flow in geothermal and petroleum systems.
- Impact of geothermal fluids on maturation and migration in petroleum systems.
- Combined petroleum/geothermal/mineral systems
- Using geothermal energy to add value in the oil & gas industry.
- Hydraulic Fracturing: lessons for the Petroleum Industry from Geothermal Fields — fracking with hot fluids
- Enhanced oil recovery using geothermal fluids.
- Geothermal petroleum systems
- Enhanced geothermal systems and petroleum reservoir fracking
- Hot rock drilling, logging and completion
- Monitoring performance — petroleum vs geothermal (in a sense 4D seismic vs microseismic)
Authors will be solely responsible for the content of the material submitted and AAPG Europe Region will not edit the abstracts.
Abstracts must be submitted in English and uploaded as a '.doc' document.
Abstracts must be a minimum of 300 words, and a picture/image can be included.
Abstracts should NOT EXCEED 1 A4 page. Please use 12 point Times New Roman font, fully justified and single-spaced.
Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting display properly.
There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit, or on the number of abstracts you may present. However, each abstract must be submitted separately as an individual abstract submission.
TITLE & SESSION
The title should be entered in mixed case. Please do not enter the title in upper case letters.
Please enter all authors in the order they should appear. If you (the Primary Author) are not the Presenter on an abstract, you will be required to provide contact information on the Presenter.
Click here to submit your abstract!