DEG Announces New Officers
New officers have been announced by the Division of Environmental Geosciences for the 2013-14 term.
(The EMD Executive Committee can be found in the Divisions Report on page 58. The DPA officers were listed in the July EXPLORER.)
The newly elected DEG officers are:
- Jeffrey G. Paine, Bureau of Economic Geology, Austin, Texas. (Will be DEG president in 2014-15.)
- M. Jane Ellis-McNaboe, EnviroTech Consultants Inc., Bakersfield, Calif.
- Steven P. Tischer, ConocoPhillips, Midland, Texas.
The rest of the DEG Executive Committee is:
- President – Douglas E. Wyatt, URS Corp., Aiken, S.C.
- Editor – Kristin M. Carter, Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Pittsburgh.
- Past President – Tom Temples, consultant, Clemson, S.C.