Statements, Bios Available Online
Video statements from all AAPG Executive Committee officer candidates continue to be available online.
The candidates were filmed responding to the statement, “Why I accepted the invitation to stand for AAPG office.” Biographies and individual information for candidates also remains available online.
Ballots for the election will open in spring 2013.
The slate is:
- Randi S. Martinsen, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyo.
- Kay L. Pitts, Aera Energy, Bakersfield, Calif.
- István Bérczi, MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas, Budapest, Hungary.
- John G. Kaldi, Australian School of Petroleum, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia.
- Richard W. Ball, Chevron Upstream, Southern Africa SBU, Houston.
- Sigrunn Johnsen, independent consultant, ProTeamAS, Stavanger, Norway.
- Colin P. North, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Michael Sweet, ExxonMobil Production, Houston.