EC Candidate Data Available Online
Video statements from all AAPG Executive Committee officer candidates, most filmed during the recent Leadership Conference in Tulsa, continue to be available online.
The candidates were filmed responding to the statement, “Why I accepted the invitation to stand for AAPG office.”
Biographies and individual information for candidates also remain available online.
Ballots for the election will open in spring 2013. The person voted president-elect will serve in that capacity for one year and will be AAPG president for 2014-15.
The slate is:
- Randi S. Martinsen, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyo.
- Kay L. Pitts, Aera Energy,
- István Bérczi, MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas, Budapest, Hungary.
- John G. Kaldi, Australian School of Petroleum, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia.
- Richard W. Ball, Chevron Upstream, Southern Africa SBU, Houston.
- Sigrunn Johnsen, independent consultant with ProTeamAS, Stavanger, Norway.
- Colin P. North, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Michael Sweet, ExxonMobil Production, Houston.