Pittsburgh Seeks Technical Abstracts
Technical paper and poster abstracts continue to be accepted online for the 2013 AAPG Annual Convention and Exhibition, which will be held May 19-22 in Pittsburgh, Pa.
The event will be held in the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, marking the first time AAPG has tabbed Pittsburgh as its convention locale.
The meeting theme is “Making the Play With Geotechnology,” and technical papers and posters are being sought for 12 themes:
- Global Unconventional Resources.
- The Appalachian Basin – A
- Emerging Conventional Frontiers.
- Active Conventional Oil and Gas Fields.
- Carbonates and Evaporites.
- Energy and the Environment.
- Analysis of Petroleum Systems.
- Structural Geology and Neotectonics.
- Geophysics and Seismology.
- E&P Technology and Research – the Past and the Future.
- AAPG and SEPM Student Posters.
Abstracts will be accepted online through Oct. 11. Tell me more. http://www.aapg.org/pittsburgh2013/index.cfm