3P Starts Aug. 30
Online registration remains open for AAPG’s second Polar Petroleum Potential conference and exhibition – popularly known as the 3P Arctic meeting – which will be held Aug. 30-Sept. 2 at the World Trade and Convention Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
3P Arctic offers papers, posters, short courses and field trips, all focused on the latest data, perspectives and experiences involved in Arctic exploration and potential.
The technical session themes include:
- Baffin Bay-West Greenland.
- Barents Sea and Northeast Greenland.
- Cenozoic Uplift of Arctic Margins and Implications for Petroleum Potential.
- North Atlantic Conjugate Margins and the Arctic Connection.
- Arctic Petroleum Systems.
- Canadian Arctic Basins.
- Alaska and Beaufort-Mackenzie Basins and Fold-Thrust Belts of the Western Arctic.
- ECORD – European Consortium for Ocean Research Drilling.
- Siberian Arctic: Laptev, East Siberian and Russian Chukchi Seas.
- Evolving Tectonic Interpretations and Models – Including Insights from New Seismic and Potential Fields Data.
- Appraisal of Arctic Petroleum Resources.
- Geophysical Innovations and Evolving Technologies for Arctic Data Collection, Processing & Interpretation.
Registration or for more information