AAPG Officer Candidates Announced for 2012-13 Term
AAPG officer candidates have been announced for the 2012-13 term.
Biographies and individual information for all candidates will be available online in mid-August. Watch here
The president-elect winner will serve in that capacity for one year and will be AAPG president in 2013-14. The vice president-Sections and treasurer will serve two-year terms.
Ballots will be mailed in spring 2012.
The slate is:
- Donald D. Clarke, geological consultant, Lakewood, Calif.
- Lee Krystinik, Fossil Creek Resources, Arlington, Texas.
- Thomas E. Ewing, Frontera Exploration Consultants, San Antonio.
- Kenneth E. Nemeth, Schlumberger Seismic Reservoir Characterization, Houston.
- Rebecca L. Dodge, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Deborah K. Sacrey, Auburn Energy, Houston.