Online Voting for AAPG Officers Continues
Balloting for AAPG officer candidates for the 2010-11 term continues to be available online through May 15 at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
While electronic balloting is available to all members a paper ballot also will be sent. Survey and Ballot Systems’ coded system allows only one ballot per person, with the paper ballot taking precedence if both are submitted.
Biographies continue to be available at www.aapg.org.
This year’s slate of candidates is:
- Ernest A. Mancini, Texas A&M, College Station, Texas.
- Paul Weimer, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colo.
- Marvin D. Brittenham, EnCana Oil & Gas (USA), Denver.
- Charles A. Sternbach, Star Creek Energy, Houston.
- James S. McGhay, Mid-Con Energy, Tulsa.
- James W. Tucker, Saudi Aramco, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Ashton F. Embry, GSC, Calgary, Canada.
- Stephen E. Laubach, Bureau of Economic Geology, University of Texas at Austin.