Recruit for AAPG
AAPG is calling on all members to recruit colleagues to join our organization.
How? Start by looking for potential members in your company, your local society, at industry events and social gatherings. Ask everyone you know if they are a member of AAPG – and if they say no, or that they “used to be,” invite them to join or reapply.
Tell potential members about:
- The many goods and services offered by AAPG – often at member discounts.
- Great networking opportunities.
- Our two monthly publications (BULLETIN and EXPLORER).
- The variety of programs, many of them funded by the AAPG Foundation.
- Education opportunities.
- Our graduated dues structure, which is based on the member’s annual Personal Gross Income (developed so that no member would be denied access due to financial constraints).
And don’t forget to share the personal aspect – share with them how AAPG:
- Has helped your career.
- Has increased your technical knowledge.
- Is a reliable resource for obtaining the latest industry news and staying connected.
- Offers them a chance to be part of a vibrant professional community.
And For You …
There’s even something in it for you! For recruiting Active members (new, transfers and reinstatements) you receive recognition as an official AAPG recruiter and can earn points that may be accumulated and exchanged for prizes. Complete details are available online at www.aapg.org/recruit.
Since 1917, AAPG has been the pillar of the worldwide scientific community. Our original purpose – to foster scientific research, to advance the science of geology, to promote technology and to inspire high professional conduct – still guides us today and has helped us to grow to more than 35,000 members in more than 120 countries.
By helping AAPG increase our membership you are helping to expand the knowledge and disseminate the science to more professionals throughout the world.
Applications may be downloaded at "join online" tool.or use the
We also can provide you with recruiting materials (applications, brochures, etc.); request these via phone – U.S. and Canada toll free at 1-800-364-2274; all others, 1-918-584-2555; or via e-mail.