2009-10 AAPG Officer Candidate Bios Online
Biographies and individual information for all AAPG officer candidates for the
2010-11 term are now available online at www.aapg.org.
The president-elect winner will serve in that capacity for one year and will be
AAPG president in 2011-12. The vice president-Sections and treasurer winners
serve two-year terms, and the elected-editor serves a three-year term.
Ballots will be mailed in spring 2010.
The slate is:
- Ernest A. Mancini, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- Paul Weimer, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colo.
- Marvin D. Brittenham, EnCana Oil & Gas (USA), Denver.
- Charles A. Sternbach, Star Creek Energy, Houston.
- James S. McGhay, Mid-Con Energy, Tulsa.
- James W. Tucker, Saudi Aramco, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Ashton F. Embry, GSC, Calgary, Canada.
- Stephen E. Laubach, Bureau of Economic Geology, University of Texas at Austin.