Candidates Announced for 2010-11
AAPG officer candidates have been announced for the 2010-11 term.
Biographies and individual information for all candidates will be available online in mid-August. Watch Here
The president-elect will serve in that capacity for one year and will be AAPG
president in 2011-12. The vice president-Sections and treasurer winners serve
two-year terms, and the elected-editor serves a three-year term.
Ballots will be mailed in spring 2010.
The slate is:
- Ernest A. Mancini, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- Paul Weimer, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colo.
- Marvin D. Brittenham, EnCana Oil & Gas (USA), Denver.
- Charles A. Sternbach, Star Creek Energy, Houston.
- James S. McGhay, Mid-Con Energy, Tulsa.
- James W. Tucker, Saudi Aramco, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Ashton F. Embry, GSC, Calgary, Canada.
- Stephen E. Laubach, Bureau of Economic Geology, University of Texas at Austin.