Denver Call for Papers
Time is running out on the call for papers for the next AAPG Annual Convention and Exhibition, which will be held June 7-10 in Denver.
This year’s theme is “Image the Past – Imagine the Future.”
The deadline for submitting abstracts is Nov. 4. Abstracts can be submitted online.
Organizers are seeking papers that fit into 15 general topics:
- Global Deepwater E&P.
- Hydrocarbon Systems and Basin Analysis (seven sessions).
- Siliciclastic Systems.
- Carbonate Systems.
- Structural Geology.
- Exploration and New Plays.
- Resource Development and Reservoir Characterization.
- Tight Gas.
- Unconventional Reservoirs.
- Alternative and Renewable Energy.
- Petroleum Geology and Public Policy.
- Responsible Development, Sustainability, Climate Science.
- Geologic Interpretation Case Histories of Geophysical Data.
- Student Sessions (AAPG and SEPM).