Online Voting Begins for AAPG Slate
Balloting for AAPG officers will be available online starting March 4 through May 15 noon CDT.
This year members will be choosing a president-elect from three candidates (you will be asked to vote in order of your preference); a vice president-Sections from two candidates; and a treasurer from two candidates.
AAPG will mail a paper ballot only to those members who do NOT have a valid e-mail address, or to those whose e-mail addresses are bounced back as non-deliverable.
To cast your vote you will need both your AAPG member number and an assigned code, referred to as an “E-Signature.” Both these numbers will be provided to you either in your e-mail notification or on the paper ballot, and can be used only one time.
You will be able to access the e-ballot by clicking on the AAPG Officer Election icon on the home page.
The candidate slate is:
- John C. Lorenz, Geoflight LLC, Edgewood, N.M.
- Dwight M. “Clint” Moore, DiamondStar Exploration & Production, Houston (petition candidate).
- Ronald A. Nelson, Broken N Consulting, Cat Spring, Texas.
- David H. Hawk, Energy Analysis and Answers/Consultant, Boise, Idaho.
- W.C. “Rusty” Riese, BP Americas, Katy, Texas.
- Edith C. Allison, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C.
- Kay L. Pitts, Aera Energy LLC, Bakersfield, Calif.
Candidate biographies and statements are available at www.aapg.org/business/ candidates/.