Candidates’ Profiles Now Online
Biographies and individual information for the 2008-09 slate of AAPG officer candidates are available online at the AAPG Web site.
The same biographical information also will be inserted in an upcoming EXPLORER.
The president-elect winner will serve as AAPG president in 2009-10. The terms for both vice president-Sections and treasurer are two years.
Ballots will be available in spring 2008.
AAPG rules and guidelines governing the campaign can be found online at http://www.aapg.org/business/candidates/rules.cfm.
The candidate slate is:
- John C. Lorenz, Geoflight LLC, Edgewood, N.M.
- Ronald A. Nelson, Broken N Consulting, Cat Spring, Texas.
- Dwight M. "Clint" Moore - petition candidate, information coming soon.
- David H. Hawk, Energy Analysis and Answers/Consultant, Boise, Idaho.
- W.C. “Rusty” Riese, BP Americas, Katy, Texas.
- Edith C. Allison, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C.
- Kay L. Pitts, Aera Energy LLC, Bakersfield, Calif.