Abstracts Sought for San Antonio
The gathering of abstracts has begun for the next AAPG Annual Convention, which will be held April 20-23 in San Antonio.
The meeting’s theme is “Deliver the Conventional; Pursue the Unconventional.” Abstracts, which should be submitted online at www.aapg.org/sanantonio, are due Sept. 27.
The convention’s technical program will be built around 12 areas that include:
- Hydrocarbons from Shale and Coal.
- Deepwater Slope to Basin Systems.
- Sedimentology and Stratigraphy.
- Reservoir Characterization and Modeling.
- Hydrocarbon Systems and Basin Analysis.
- New and Expanded Plays in North American and Global Basins.
- Environmental Concerns Related to Resource Development.
- Alternative Energy.
- Student Presentations.
For either exhibition space or sponsorship opportunity details contact Marvetta McNeel at 1-918-560-2692; or e-mail to email@example.com.