‘08-09 Candidates Named
Officer candidates for the 2008-09 term have been announced by the AAPG Executive Committee.
Candidate biographies and individual information will be published on the AAPG Web site and inserted in an upcoming EXPLORER.
The president-elect winner will serve as AAPG president in 2009-10. The terms for both vice president-sections and treasurer are two years.
Ballots will be mailed in spring ‘08.
The slate is:
- John C. Lorenz, Geoflight LLC, Edgewood, N.M.
- Ronald A. Nelson, Broken N Consulting, Cat Spring, Texas.
- David H. Hawk, Energy Analysis and Answers/Consultant, Boise, Idaho.
- W.C. “Rusty” Riese, BP Americas, Katy, Texas.
- Edith C. Allison, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C.
- Kay L. Pitts, Aera Energy LLC, Bakersfield, Calif.