Abstract Deadline Nears for GEO2008
The meeting will be held March 3-5 at the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre, built on the theme “Integrated Geoscience -- Technical, Business and People Solutions.”
Abstracts, which should be submitted online, are due June 4.
Organizers hope to present a technical program that includes talks and posters dealling with:
- Engaging Future Generations.
- Solutions -- Combining People and Technology to Solve Complex Reservoir Challenges.
- Recent Innovations and Emerging Technologies to Increase Recovery from Mature Fields.
- Developments in Geophysics.
- Next Generation of Advancements in Visualization and Data Acquisition.
- Geological Studies and Basin Modeling.
- New Play Concepts in Exploration, and the Role of Risk Management and Innovation.
- Harvesting Unconventional Resources.
- New Business Relationships Between NOC’s and IOC’s and Service Companies
For more information go to the AAPG Web site at www.aapg.org/geo2008/.