Exhibits Hall Already Filled
Online Registration Open for APPEX London
Online registration is now available for APPEX London 2007, an exhibition and forum that is attracting the industry’s top decision makers.
Already called by many as the premier European prospect and property expo, APPEX 2007 will be held March 20-22 at London’s Royal Lancaster Hotel on the north edge of Hyde Park -- a new location for the event, with easy access from Heathrow Airport via the London Underground to Lancaster Gate or Paddington Station.
The popular event offers prospect exhibits and upstream activity presentations that span the world -- and this year’s exhibits hall is already filled to capacity. (A waiting list has been started.)
A new addition to this year’s line-up is the AAPG International Pavilion program, which offers information and exploration opportunities from a multitude of national oil companies, highlighting such global targets as China, Nigeria, Colombia, Indonesia, the Middle East and Asia.
Also new this year will be a short course on “Assessing Risk in Exploration Prospects,” offered by Peter R. Rose.
Other confirmed forum presentations include:
- ABN-AMRO-sponsored Finance Forum (five talks detailing financing of upstream exploration).
- European Basin Ranking Review (Tom Ahlbrandt).
- Pannonian Basin Potential (Hungary).
- Norway -- The Growing Opportunity (Andrew Armour, Revus Energy).
- International Deal Flow (Joe Staffurth, JSI Services).
- Colombia -- An Update and the Opportunities (M. Weibe, Solana).
- Present and Future Opportunity in Russia (John Dolson, TNK-BP).
- Future of Offshore Gas-Australia (Ian Longley, Woodside).
- Pakistan -- Past, Present and Future (Bernhard Krainer, OMV Exploration).
- Sub Saharan Africa, Bruno (Pierre Soulhol, Total).
- Deepwater Africa for the Independents (Alan Stein, OPHIR Energy).
- East Africa: Opportunity in Tanzania and Madagascar (M. Rego, Aminex).
For more information, to register online (and avoid the crowds) or to reserve a spot on the exhibition waiting list, go online to http://appex.aapg.org; or contact Peggy Pryor , AAPG meetings manager, at 1-918-584-2555; email@example.com.