April 1-4, 2007
Long Beach, California
Submit your abstract by September 27
An important deadline is looming for those who want to submit an abstract for the next AAPG Annual Convention.
Abstracts can be submitted through Sept. 27 for the AAPG Annual Convention, to be held April 1-4 in Long Beach, Calif.
The theme is “Understanding Earth Systems -- Pursuing the Checkered Flag.”
The Long Beach technical program’s themes are:
- Deepwater Reservoirs.
- Stratigraphy and Sedimentology.
- Structural Innovations and Applications.
- Global Exploration Portfolio.
- Maximizing Our Potential: Reservoir Characterization and Modeling.
- Geoscience Tools.
- Unconventional Reservoirs and Resources.
- Hydrocarbon Systems and Basin Analysis.
- The New Oil Business.
- Astrogeology and the “Bigger” Picture.
- Geoscience and Public Policy.
- Student Sessions.
More information on the meeting and technical program -- including instructions for submitting abstracts -- can be found on the AAPG Web site, at www.aapg.org.