Save Money -- Register Now for Houston
Registrations are now being accepted for this year’s AAPG Annual Convention in Houston – and registering by Feb. 17 could bring you considerable savings.
The registration fee for AAPG members is $250 if done by Feb. 17; after that date the registration fee rises to $295 (March 31 deadline) and $365 (after March 31).
For Emeritus members the registration rates are $125 by Feb. 17; $148 by March 31; and $183 after March 31.
The non-member registration rates for the same deadlines are $345, $395 and $450, respectively. Student members can register for $45 at any time.
This year’s annual meeting will be held April 9-12 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, with the Houston Geological Society serving as hosts.
The theme is “Perfecting the Search, Delivering on Promises.”
The technical program is complete and the final announcement has been mailed, listing all of the sessions and activities surrounding the four-day event. The technical program also is available online at the AAPG Web site, www.aapg.org/houston/tech_program/index.cfm.
This year’s program centers around nine themes:
- Successful Business Strategies.
- Learning From Exploration and Exploitation Successes, Failures and Mistakes.
- Giant Fields of the World, and What They Have to Teach Us.
- Integrating Geology, Geophysics and Engineering to Deliver Success.
- Reservoir Characterization and Modeling.
- Stratigraphy and Petroleum Systems.
- Structures and Tectonics.
- Play Openers and Where They Are Leading Us.
- Delivering Resources and Environmental Quality for a Sustainable Future.
Registrations are being accepted online; for complete registration instructions refer to the announcement or the AAPG Web site.
But whatever method you choose, register by Feb. 17 for the first round of savings.