Abstracts are now being accepted for the next AAPG International Conference and Exhibition, which will be held Nov. 5-8 in Perth, Australia.
The meeting's theme is "Reunite Gondwana -- Realize the Potential," and 10 main themes have been announced for presenters to consider:
- Successful Management and Decision Making.
- Petroleum Systems Elements and Evaluation Techniques (two sub-categories).
- Gondwana Evolution and Petroleum Systems Elements.
- Exploring and Developing … (several regional sub-categories).
- West Australian Basins IV.
- Southeast Asia Pacific LNG Resources and Development Plans.
- Maximizing Value from Mature Petroleum Assets.
- Integrating New and Emerging Technologies -- Seismic Innovation.
- Integrating Petroleum Development with Environmental Issues.
- Non-Conventional Hydrocarbon/Energy Resources.
The abstract deadline is Jan. 18, and they must be submitted online at www.aapg.org/perth/. Those who cannot submit online should contact Sandy Hensley at 1-918-560-2641, or
e-mail to .