Abstract submittal deadline: October 4!
Time is running out on submitting abstracts for the 2006 AAPG Annual Convention, to be held April 9-12 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston.
The deadline for submitting abstracts, which must be done online, is Oct. 4.
The meeting's theme is "Perfecting the Search -- Delivering on Promises," and the technical program features the following areas:
- Successful Business Strategies.
- Learning From Exploration and Exploitation Successes, Failures and Mistakes.
- Giant Fields of the World, Their Implications and What They Have to Teach Us.
- Perfecting the Search for Unconventional Plays and Technology.
- Integrating Geology, Geophysics and Engineering to Deliver Success.
- Reservoir Characterization and Modeling.
- Stratigraphy and Petroleum Systems.
- Structure and Tectonics.
- Play Openers and Where They Are Leading Us.
- Delivering Resources and Environmental Quality for a Sustainable Future.
Abstracts for all sessions should be submitted online through www.aapg.org/houston/.