Candidate Slate Announced
AAPG officer candidates for the 2003-2004 term have
been announced by the Executive Committee. The slate is:
- Patrick J.F. Gratton, independent, Dallas.
- Ronald A. Nelson, Broken N Consulting Inc., Simonton, Texas.
- Douglas G. Patchen, West Virginia Geological Survey, Morgantown,
- Erik P. Mason, Shell Oil Co., New Orleans.
- Katharine Lee Avary, West Virginia Geological Survey, Morgantown,
- Robert L. Countryman, Occidental of Elk Hills, Bakersfield,
of the candidates will appear in the future issues of the EXPLORER
and BULLETIN, with candidate statements beginning in the September
Ballots will be mailed in the spring, with ballots
counted May 15, 2003.