Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Student Member Discount
FULL TIME STUDENT MEMBERS OF AAPG RECEIVE REDUCED TUITIONS
- Current full-time AAPG Student Members who want to attend an AAPG Course -- Tuition $115.00
- AAPG members of an AAPG Student Chapter -- Tuition $75.00
- Three spaces will be allotted for each course and students will be accepted in the order of receiving their paid registrations.
- This reduction does not apply to Field Seminars.
- Attendance is required to receive course material.
Since spaces are limited, online registration for student Member and/or Student Chapter slots is not available. You must contact the AAPG Education Department directly to apply for these slots.
AAPG Graduate Student Projectionist Program
Have you ever wanted to attend an AAPG School or Short Course, but weren't able to because of cost factors? By participating in AAPG's Grad Student Projectionist Program, you'll be doing us a favor, and in return, you'll be able to attend one or two courses.
This program is open to anyone currently enrolled in graduate school, studying for either a Masters degree or Ph.D. in a geoscience or related field.
Here's how it works:
- You look over the schedule of AAPG Short Course offerings, and choose one or two that you would like to attend.
- Give us a call, and we'll let you know if we still need a projectionist for that course -- there is one slot available for most courses, and it is filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- As projectionist, your duties will include operating the slide projectors, sound and light controls, changing bulbs, and generally assisting the speaker and the AAPG representative in making the course run smoothly.
- In return for these responsibilities, you attend the course free of charge, receive all of the course materials, and you will receive $25 per day to help defray expenses.
Please contact Debbi Boonstra in the AAPG Education Department, at 918-560-2630, (FAX: 918-560-2678) if you are interested in participating in this program. This program does not apply to field seminars or field courses.