Be a Part of the Future
at AAPG 2013 ICE
This international gathering of geoscientists returns to Latin America — this time to beautiful Cartagena, Colombia, with host societies the AAPG Latin America Region and the Colombian Association of Petroleum Geologists and Geophysicists (ACGGP).
Making headlines spanning the last few years, Latin America’s triumphs in offshore exploration and drilling are well known throughout the world. The region’s promise for onshore exploration and production brings global attention to Latin America once again. Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in the excitement and diversity of AAPG 2013 ICE — Energy for Integration and Prosperity.
Experience the rich technical program covering the topics most beneficial to your career:
- Latin American Basins and Petroleum Systems
- Unconventional Resources
- Challenges in Heavy Oil
- Mature Fields
- Deep Water Exploration and Production
While you’re at ICE you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- See the latest technologies, services and products in the Exhibition’s hands-on environment
- Make contacts with old colleagues or find new job prospects
- Attend a ticketed luncheon event and learn while you lunch
- Choose from six Field Trips and seven Short Courses to enhance your knowledge
- Enjoy the culture, history and beauty of Cartagena.
Who should attend?
ICE is designed for geosciences professionals at every stage of their career — from CEO/president to staff geologist to student — and every level in between. In addition to geologists, you’ll also find academicians, engineers, geophysicists and landmen attending.