Courses will be held in corporate training facilities in downtown Calgary (not the convention center). Participants will be advised of the specific locations approximately one month prior to the course. See additional important notes below.
Short course descriptions to be posted soon.
- Short course enrollment is limited.
- Short courses are reserved on a first-come first-served basis and registration must be accompanied by full payment.
- If you do not plan on attending the conference, a $30 enrollment fee will be added to the short course fee. This fee may be applied toward registration if you decide to attend the conference at a later date.
- A wait list is automatically created if a short course sells out. The AAPG Convention Department will notify you if space becomes available.
- Before purchasing non-refundable airline tickets, confirm that the course will take place, as courses may be cancelled if undersubscribed.
- If any of these short courses meet your needs or the needs of your professional staff, you are strongly encouraged to register early.
- To help us better anticipate the number of attendees and avoid premature cancellation of short courses, please register before 12 August 2010. Short Course ancellations due to low enrollment will be made at this time.
- Courses will be held in corporate training facilities in downtown Calgary. Participants will be advised of the specific locations approximately one month prior to the course.
There are a limited number of discounted registrations available for students on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to register for one of the discounted spots, please register online. If discounted space is no longer available, you can register at the full fee and/or you can place your name on the waiting list for a discounted space in the short course.