Rules and Procedures Committee
First I would like to thank Randy Ray for asking me to Chair this committee. This will be the third time I have been on this committee and the second time to be chair.
The Rules and Procedures of the House of Delegates serves as a guide to the House Officers and Delegates in their conduct of the legislative affairs of the Association.
The Committee annually reviews the Rules and Procedures of the House and makes recommendations for changes in existing Rules and Procedures.
We are looking forward to serving the HoD and Chair, Randy Ray, this year. We welcome any comments or suggestions that you as a delegate desire us to review.
Committee members for 2012- 2013 and their affiliations are as follows:
- Mark Rainer, Chair, Southwest Section
- Terry Hollrah, Vice-Chair, Mid-Continent Section
- Jerome Cuzella, Rocky Mountain Section
- Paul Britt, Gulf Coast Section
- Ryan Lemiski, Canada
- Taury Smith, Eastern Section
- Martin Fleckenstein, European Section