Nomination & Elections Committee
The Nomination & Elections Committee’s task is to identify two qualified candidates for each of the positions, Chair-Elect and Secretary/Editor, for the House of Delegates. The HoD Delegates will then vote for their preferred candidates in an election which will take place at the 2012 AAPG annual meeting.
The candidates for Chair-Elect are:
and for Secretary/Editor:
Their respective bios are linked to their names, above.
The winners will serve for the 2012-13 term.
- The Nomination & Elections Committee for the 2011-12 term comprises the following 10 members:
- Sigrunn Johnsen, Chair, Europe
- Mike Kozimko, Vice-Chair, Rocky Mountain
- Shams Shamsuddin, Asia/Pacific
- Ken Hansen, Canada
- Bob Travail, Eastern
- Maurice Birdwell, Gulf Coast
- Bob Scheidemann, Gulf Coast
- Jamie Woolsey, Mid-Continent
- Dave Miner, Pacific
- Mike Rainer, Southwest