What function does the Resolutions Committee perform? The Resolution Committee reviews any resolution, petition or motion brought forward from the HoD Chair, delegates or any Affiliated Society. Recommendations are then made by the Resolutions Committee to the HoD at the annual meeting. Another function is to review the credentials of new societies that wish to become affiliated with the AAPG. The Committee also works diligently to contact societies that have not had a representative at past annual AAPG meetings. The committee explains the delegate’s role in the HoD and AAPG. This process ensures that a society will not be up for disaffiliation.
Resolutions Committee members are:
- Dennis O. Moore, Chair, Gulf Coast, Corpus Christi, TX
- Mark J. Gallagher, Southwest, Frisco, TX
- Anne C. Hargreaves, Canada, Calgary, AB
- Constance J. Knight, Rocky Mountain, Golden, CO
- H W "Dub" Peace, Mid-Continent, Oklahoma City, OK
- Ed M. Rothman, Eastern, Charleston, WV
We look forward to serving you this year. Feel free to contact the committee with your concerns.