Rules and Procedures
The Rules & Procedures Committee has reviewed the current HoD Rules & Procedures and does not recommend any changes.
The Committee did consider and discuss changes in the language concerning the disaffiliation of Inactive Societies (societies that have not had delegate representationat three consecutive HoD meetings). It was the decision of the Committee that an inactive society should not be carried indefinitely and that current procedures give affected societies ample notice to correct deficiencies in their affiliation status. Therefore, the Committee does not recommend any changes at this time.
- Adebayo O. Akinpelu, African Section
- Stephen L. Bend, Canada Section
- David R. Cook, European Section
- Jane E. Estes-Jackson, Rocky Mtn. Section
- J. R. Rusty Gilbert, Jr., Pacific Section
- Brian D. Keith, Eastern Section