November 30, 2005
December 01, 2005
- Proposed Constitution and/or Bylaws changes, if published in the Explorer, need to be submitted for the January issue.
Dec. 30, 2005
- Mid-Year meeting of officers, chairs and invitees on or before this date. (100 days)
January 09, 2006
- Proposed changes to the AAPG Bylaws must be with the HoD Chair. (90 days) If Explorer publication deadline was missed, an alternate means of publication must be made to the voting membership.
- Proposed changes to the Rules & Procedures of the House must be in the hands of the Chair, HoD.
February 08, 2005
- Proposed changes to the Rules & Procedures of the House must be mailed to (60 Days) the Delegates.
- If previous publication and mailing deadlines were missed, proposed changes to the Constitution must be sent to the voting membership.
February 24, 2006
- Committee and Officer written reports need to be at Headquarters for printing.
March 03, 2006
- Last day for mailing meeting agenda and pertinent enclosures to the (35 days) Delegates.
March 10, 2006
- Last day for mailing comments re proposed amendments to Delegates. (30 days)
March 24, 2006
- Names of appointed alternate delegates should be in Headquarters office. (15 days)
April 8, 2006
- Delegates Reception: Houston, Texas US
April 9, 2006
- Annual Meeting of the House of Delegates: Houston, Texas US
June 08, 2006
- Minutes Approval Committee should have completed review and approval of (60 days) 2006 minutes.
- Last day to mail ballot to members re Constitution changes.
Note: Bylaws changes approved by the HoD are effective immediately and do not require a vote of the membership.