This is the business behind the scenes of the AAPG. Following are reports from various committees; links to Sections, Regions, governing bodies; newsletters, minutes and other reporting mechanisms. Information here is focused on the business and politics of running AAPG.
- Constitution and Bylaws
- Code of Ethics
- Executive Committee
- Advisory Council
- House of Delegates
- Award nominations may now be made online
- AAPG Sections and Their Local Societies
- Special Report: Affiliates and State Surveys ... What they are doing, resources available for K-12, universities, communities, etc.
- AAPG International Regions and Their Local Societies
- AAPG Committees
Read the papers of AAPG members who the U.S. Congress invited to testify. Also posted are official positions statements which AAPG has issued about government policies as related to the petroleum industry.
Divisions of AAPG
- Division of Professional Affairs (DPA)
- Division of Environmental Geosciences (DEG)
- Energy Minerals Division (EMD)
Have a question? Have a comment? Talk to Us!