+1 800 288 7636
(US and Canada only)
+1 918 560 2647
Fax: +1 918 560 2636
- The advertising banners will appear on the right hand side - three rotating banners arranged vertically.
- The banners will appear on each non-password page on the web site.
- There will be three advertisers per rotating banner window.
- Banner rotation is every 10 seconds.
- Effective June 1, 2013, the banner size will change to 180 pixels x 150 pixels.
- Final document should be 40kb or smaller.
- Banners will be linked to company's web page. Advertiser will need to provide the URL for linking the graphic to their page. Status bar will display advertiser's name unless otherwise specified.
- Banners must include the sponsoring company's name. Logos are acceptable.
- Banners will be a single static document, GIF format preferred, for animation. GIF89 animated files are accepted but static GIFs, JPGs or PNGs are recommended. If you choose to submit an animated GIF limit the loop to complete within a 10 second timeframe.
Banner advertising will apply to the frequency rate in the Explorer.
|1 time||3 times||6 times||12 times|
Space reservations are due by the 15th of the month preceding display. The banner GIFs must be received no later than the 22nd of the month preceding display.
Banners can be sent as an e-mail attachment or placed on our ftp site. E-mail should be sent to Steve Praytor. Our FTP site address is explorer.aapg.org. Please e-mail the above address to notify when banner has been placed on the FTP site and supply the name of the file.
15% of gross billing is allowed to recognized advertising agencies on space and time listings. Commissions are not allowed on production and design charges. No cash discounts allowed.
Liability: Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content of advertising printed, and are responsible for all claims made against the publisher arising from internet advertising.
Publisher's Rights: The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertisement at the publisher’s discretion.
Materials will be due the 22nd of the month preceding publication.
Posting and Closing Dates
Posting - 1st of the month
Closing Dates: 15th of month preceding publication
Contracts, insertion orders, correspondence, and materials should be sent to:
AAPG Web Site
c/o Steve Praytor
Mailing: P.O. Box 979 | Tulsa, Oklahoma 74101-0979
Street: 1444 South Boulder, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119-3604
FAX: (918) 560-2636
Phone: (918) 560-2647
Toll Free: 1-800-288-7636 (U.S. and Canada)