- Reservations Due:
- May 1
- Materials Due:
- May 8
It's a region of great beauty, and a province of great energy potential.
The U.S. Rocky Mountains have experienced geologic surprises, technological advances, unexpected potential and exciting discoveries – and it all will be in the spotlight for the June AAPG EXPLORER.
It's time for the EXPLORER's annual Rocky Mountain Roundup, giving all a chance to get caught up with the latest news, hottest trends and newest developments from this important energy sector.
But the EXPLORER's award-winning coverage of the profession and industry doesn't stop there. Also set for the June issue are stories on:
- Lightning: An exploration tool? New data and a geoscientists research find a delicious connection.
- A look at the exciting geology found in Morocco and neighboring Algeria – and how those countries are becoming primed to be part of the world's energy equation.
- A look at England's spectacular "Jurassic Coast," including plans for a new residential facility that will accommodate research facilities and workshop settings.
- An out-of-this world look at the energy potential found across the universe.
- How to be more successful in marketing and selling your prospect – and yourself.
Plus, the June EXPLORER is your chance to continue the momentum that was sparked at the recent AAPG Annual Convention and Exhibition in Pittsburgh.
Geologists around the world will be reading, referencing and keeping the June EXPLORER close by throughout the entire year.
Will your message be there, too?
+1 800 288 7636
(US and Canada only)
+1 918 560 2647
Fax: +1 918 560 2636