I did my graduation in Geology from St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi India and was the University Topper of that year. After pursuing my post graduation from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India, I had the opportunity to experience numerous challenges of a corporate life in Reliance Industries Limited. I worked as Seismic Interpreter in varied offshore and onshore fields with wide range of complexities which supported me to develop my technical skills and knowledge to the maximum extent.
Meanwhile I got the chance to become AAPG Asia-Pacific Young Professional Lead in 2011. When I had accepted this responsibility there were hardly 1-2 active members but simultaneously with unremitting endeavor of these members now the number has gone to more than 10. Student-YP relationship is strengthening which has helped many students to build their career in right path. I am looking forward for more geoscientist to partake in AAPG activities and strengthen their knowledge from veterans of our industry and enhance their technical information to brighten their future.
- 2006: M.Sc. Tech Applied Geology with First Class, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, India
- 2002: B.Sc. Geology (Hons), St. Xaviers College, Ranchi, India
- 1998: (First Class), Lala Lajpat Rai Higher Secondary School, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
- 1996: (Topper, First Class), Lala Lajpat Rai Bal Mandir Secondary School, Ranchi, India
Senior Geoscientist, Schlumberger, Pune, India
- 2014-Present: Schlumberger, Senior Geoscientist, Pune, India
- 2006-14: Reliance Industries Limited, Senior Geologist, Navi Mumbai, India