Voting continues in the election of new officers for the AAPG 2012-13 Executive Committee.
Ballots were mailed in March and voting will remain open online through the May 15 deadline.
A special AAPG candidate insert was included in the March EXPLORER, offering a convenient compilation of biographies and individual information for all candidates.
Candidate bios, written responses to the question of why they accepted the invitation to stand for office plus video comments from each candidate, filmed at last year’s AAPG Leadership Days event in Boulder, Colo., remain available on the AAPG website.
The president-elect winner will serve in that capacity for one year and will be AAPG president in 2013-14. The vice president-Sections and secretary will serve two-year terms, beginning July 1.
The slate is:
- Donald D. Clarke, geological consultant, Lakewood, Calif.
- Lee Krystinik, Fossil Creek Resources, Arlington, Texas.
- Thomas E. Ewing, Frontera Exploration Consultants, San Antonio.
- Kenneth E. Nemeth, Schlumberger Seismic Reservoir Characterization, Houston.
- Rebecca L. Dodge, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Deborah K. Sacrey, Auburn Energy, Houston.