AAPG officer candidates have been announced for the 2011-12 term.
Biographies and individual information for all candidates will be available online in mid-August. Watch Here
For the first time, video comments by the candidates also will be available online.
The president-elect will serve in that capacity for one year and will be AAPG president in 2012-13. The vice president-Regions and secretary serve two-year terms.
Ballots will be mailed in spring 2011.
The slate is:
- Edward A. “Ted” Beaumont, independent consultant, Tulsa.
- John C. Dolson, DSP Geosciences and Associates, Coconut Grove, Fla.
- David C. Blanchard, El Paso Egypt Production, Lasilky, Maadi, Egypt,
- Stuart D. Harker, Circle Oil Plc, Finchampstead, U.K.
- Charles A. “Chuck” Caughey, ConocoPhillips, Houston.
- Denise M. Cox, Storm Energy, Panama City, Fla.