As part of our ongoing effort to increase member value and provide opportunities to enhance your career needs, AAPG is pleased to announce the following new tools/resources available now on our Career Center:
♦ Career Learning Center – Our Learning Management System will help you further your training with customized learning content. The Career Learning Center encourages an integrative career and professional development process that enhances your skill set.
♦ Career Tips – Search by career stages or services you need using keywords or phrases. Access information, products and services on job hunting, résumés, interviewing, negotiations, networking stock option, annual reviews and more.
- Choosing the right coach.
- Preparing résumés, letters and references.
- Finding job opportunities.
- Negotiating your offer/closing the deal.
- Planning and advancing your career.
- Professional résumé writing – Multiple options are available here, and fees are based upon various levels of career development, needs and position you are seeking. Pricing starts at $29.95 up to $825 for those seeking CEO positions.
- Career coaching – Get individual help from our experienced coaching staff. Coming from a variety of professional backgrounds, all have graduated from an accredited coach training program, are members of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and are certified in behavioral style analysis and interpretation. (Three 30-minute coaching sessions for members – $224.)
♦ Social Networking/Profile Development – Make the right connections to job opportunities you never knew existed. Do you know that the number one way to get a job is through networking? How well do you network? How MUCH do you network? Sometimes it’s hard to find the right places to meet people with similar positions or in similar fields. You literally have millions of possible connections at your fingertips.
We will create an online identity for you at the following sites:
- Visual CV
- Google Profile
- And here’s what this will do for you:
- Establish a solid online presence with the information you want others to read about.
- Let you be found by employers who are doing Google searches or on LinkedIn with certain keywords.
- Connect you to old friends and colleagues who may have, or know of, job opportunities.
- Watch the possibilities open up in many different areas than the traditional avenues.
♦ Reference Checking/Employment Verification – Find out what your references are really saying about you.
♦ Discounted test prep services through the Princeton Review – Let the Princeton Review help you or a family member successfully prepare for over a dozen tests.
To register for a course, call 800-2Review or visit Princetonreview.com and provide the unique promo code to receive a $75.00 discount.
AAPG is commited to being your career partner for life.