AAPG officer candidates have been announced for the 2014-15 term.
Biographies and individual information for all candidates will be available online starting in July.
The person voted president-elect will serve in that capacity for one year and will be AAPG president for 2015-16. The terms for vice president and treasurer are two years.
Ballots will be mailed in spring 2014.
The slate is:
- Alfredo E. Guzmán, consultant, Veracruz, Mexico.
- John R. Hogg, MGM Energy Corp., Calgary, Canada.
- Steven H. Brachman, Petro-Hunt LLC, Houston.
- Hannes E. Leetaru, Illinois State Geological Survey, Urbana, Ill.
- Vlastimila Dvorakova, Czech Geological Survey, Brno, Czech Republic.
- James W. Tucker, consultant, Houston.